- Identity of the data controller
GLEZCO ASESORES Y CONSULTORES S.L., with registered office at Calle Rualasal 1 Principal, Santander 39001, Cantabria and with NIF number B39067236 is the owner and administrator of the domain name https://glezco.com (the “Web” or the “Website“).
To contact GLEZCO ASESORES Y CONSULTORES S.L, you can do so through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access and navigation through this website
By the mere fact of visiting and browsing this Website, data that allows users (“Users”) to be identified by name (“Users”) is not automatically recorded.
For the use of certain services of this Website, GLEZCO ASESORES Y CONSULTORES S.L may require certain personal data from the User (fundamentally, name, surname, email, company, position and professional contact information). In these cases, GLEZCO ASESORES Y CONSULTORES S.L will provide the User with the necessary information about the processing of their data, before proceeding to it.
- Acceptance and identification of the user
GLEZCO ASESORES Y CONSULTORES S.L can offer, through the Website, services that may be subject to their own particular conditions, about which Users will be informed in each specific case.
The User guarantees both to GLEZCO ASESORES Y CONSULTORES S.L and to third parties, the quality of the information provided, that is, that the data and information provided are real, truthful, updated and also belong to the User and not to third parties. The User will be responsible for the veracity of the personal data provided and will hold GLEZCO ASESORES Y CONSULTORES S.L harmless against claims from third parties or against the sanctions or damages that may be suffered in case of non-compliance.
- Purpose of processing
The personal data of the Users will be collected and processed with the main purpose of managing their relationship with GLEZCO ASESORES Y CONSULTORES S.L as follows:
- a) Contracting of professional services: The data provided by the Users may be used to manage the contracting of the professional services provided by GLEZCO ASESORES Y CONSULTORES S.L.
- b) User Registration: The data provided will be used for the provision of the services provided through the Website
- c) Advertising of own Services: GLEZCO ASESORES Y CONSULTORES S.L may send its Users commercial communications related to advertising related to the services offered.
The legitimacy for the processing of personal data of Users is as follows:
- The legal basis for the processing of data for purpose (a) is the execution of the contract for the provision of services.
- The legal basis for the processing of data for purposes (b) and (c) is the express consent requested from Users through the mechanism enabled for this purpose, without in any case the withdrawal of the same condition the execution of the contract for the provision of services.
GLEZCO ASESORES Y CONSULTORES S.L will collect and process the User’s data depending on the purpose for which they have been collected:
- When we process your data for the sending of legal publications, communications of activities or invitations to events, we will keep your data until you withdraw your consent for this purpose.
- When you make a query made through our website, we will process your data for the time necessary to manage and resolve the query.
Once these periods of time have ended, we will keep your data duly blocked during the limitation period of any liability that may arise as a result of the treatment, making them available only to the competent public administrations, judges and courts.
- Communication of data
GLEZCO ASESORES Y CONSULTORES S.L will not communicate the data collected to third parties, except when strictly necessary to manage and maintain the relationship with GLEZCO ASESORES Y CONSULTORES S.L or prior authorization by the User.
In relation to the personal data that is collected, GLEZCO ASESORES Y CONSULTORES S.L has adopted and will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee its protection and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, complying at all times with the applicable regulations.
- Rights of users
Users have the right to exercise at any time, in the terms provided by the regulations that are in force at any time, the rights of access, rectification or deletion of data, as well as to request the limitation or opposition of the treatment or request the portability of their data.
Likewise, Users may revoke the consent given at any time.
The aforementioned rights can be exercised by email addressed to the address email@example.com providing a copy of your ID or equivalent document.
In addition, we inform you that you can always appeal to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es) to request your guardianship or file a claim in relation to the processing of your personal data.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between GLEZCO ASESORES Y CONSULTORES S.L and the User is regulated by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and by Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantees of digital rights.
Any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Santander.